Bethany Hamilton was 13 years old when she was attacked by a shark. She was a champion and all this was put on the line the day she was attacked.
I say both because she got bit by a shark and sharks mouth is as big as fist. She had to rebuild her life which is even harder after you have learned how to do everything with both arms.
I feel like I survived after my mom's death I took it really hard I couldn't believe it but it took some time and crying to get it through my head that everything was okay and was going to be okay. It was Gods will for things like this to happen everyone goes through loosing someone but at the end of the day we are okay just keep praying.

Dori--
ReplyDeleteIt takes so much bravery (and faith) to make it through the death of a parent. It is especially difficult when you are so young. In this way you are definitely a survivor like all of the teens that we are reading about! You have been in a horribly difficult situation and you found a way to stay hopeful and persevere.